Cabo Corrientes, Jalisco
- Located at the end of the southern zone of the Bay of Banderas, it has a tropical climate due to the existing vegetation, because of its climate it is called Paradise.
- The fauna is varied and very valuable, there are Jaguars in the whole area, and the place is dedicated to the preservation of them, as well as other animals.
- There are five plots of 26 km of beach, mountains and rivers, totally virgin within the Bay, ideal for the construction of ecological communities and ecological hotels; and live an experience in contact with nature.
- Its land is very fertile, it is ideal diving, surfing and more water sports. The drink of the area it’s called Ruitilla (mezcal type) offers a peculiar attraction to visitors.
- It is also a fishing area and its closest town ” el Tuito ” is only 30 min, away.
- In this environment there are lakes and rivers. All an ideal environment for a tourist marina and developments for entertainment and relaxation.